Monday, January 26, 2004

Geda's grocery list for this month (January):
---------------------------------------------

1) Lysol spray, the white one (I swear, kumapal ang kuko ko...)
2) Powder detergent (Tide Ultra Nature Fresh with Mintirinse)
3) Dishwashing liquid refill (Joy, the one with the Green Apple flavor and Vit. A, for strong eyes.)
4) Hooks (for keys)
5) Can-opener (for cans)
6) Soap – 3 (Johnson's Baby Soap)
7) Shampoo – 3 (Rejoice Rich / Clairol Herbal Essences, the pink one)
8) Conditioner – 3 (Creamsilk, blue)
9) Yakisoba – 10 (staple food for tigers -- that's me and my bf, si Tiger. MEEEEOWwwwrrrrr...)
10) Corned beef - 2 (Libby. not the one sold at the tindahan downstairs, ha.)
11) Sausage – 3 (Libby's Vienna Sausage... mathalap kathi.)
12) Mentos (the fresh fighter)
13) Creamer – 2 (for my creamy coffee)
14) Sugar ½ kilo - 3 (for my ass...thma --- "Wha---?!" - jootzman)
15) Eggs ½ dozen - 3 (eggs in my coffee...)
16) Skyflakes
17) Salted eggs – 2 (ehem...)
18) Rice – 4 kilos (Ganador)
19) Rice keeper / container (what do they call this? oh, I don't know)
20) Black socks (must be sexy, silky to the touch, and most of all, black)
21) Victoria’s Secret cologne (pamper, pamper, pamper...)
22) Scotch tape (for all my small gasgas and bruises. it's cheaper that band-aid)
23) Plastic cover (for the Sicilian)
24) Double-sided tape (not for the Sicilian)
25) White-out (for the cracks on the walls)
26) Towel for Sunday foot reflexology sessions (hmm... Inday, how do you call a towel for my foot reflexology session every Sunday? i dunno what to call it coz handtowels are simply too small and bath towels are simply too big. it's somewhere in between... Duh.)

No comments: